Liberty Media Holdings
Effective Date: August 5, 2013
Last Modified: July 29, 2020
- The operative parties referred to in this policy are Liberty Media Holdings and You, the User of this Website(s).
- Liberty Media Holdings, (hereinafter, referred to as "LMH") is the publisher and operator of the website(s): HotCollegeFucks.com (hereinafter, referred to as "The LMH Network"). When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.) these provisions are referring to Liberty Media Holdings.
- When the terms "the Website(s)", "the Website" or simply "Website(s)" are used, these terms refer to HotCollegeFucks.com.
- You, the User – As the user of this site, this policy will refer to the user as "You" or through any second-person pronouns, such as "Your," or "Yours," etc. Hereinafter, the user of the site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
- Revisions to this Policy
- We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and Our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the "refresh" button on Your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "last modified" date remains unchanged after You have clicked the "refresh" button on Your browser, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the policy. A changed "last modified" date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
- Personal information that We collect
- Visitors to Our Website(s) and services will have multiple manners of interactivity with Us. Depending upon Your level of interaction, We will collect different information about You. The type of information collected is as follows:
- Members - Members are those users who subscribe to Our services, and Members will be prompted to provide their name, address, age, email address, and any other necessary billing/shipping information (i.e. credit card information submitted via CCBill, NetBilling and PayCom). We also collect Your I.P. address and all of the personal information You provide to our billing providers.
- Modeling Applicants – Modeling Applicants are those users of the Website who interact with Us through submitting an application to model on Our Website(s). We collect personal information submitted to Us by Model Applicants, such as, but not limited to: their name, address, age, and email address. Accordingly, the data We collect is stored in a private database.
- Browsers - Browsers are visitors to the Website who never enter into any active data collection pages. Any information gathered from Browsers is also gathered from Members and Modeling Applicants. This information is restricted to cookies, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices (explained below).
- How We collect information from You
- Active Collection – We collect information from You when You complete registration forms to sign up for Your membership on Our Website(s). Locations for such collection are enrollment pages but We reserve the right to add additional information collection portals.
- How We use Your information
- The primary use for Your information is to provide You with services You have requested and/or paid for. We also use Your information to deliver customized services to You. Non-personal and aggregate information, such as that collected passively, is used in order to customize Our marketing efforts or to customize the use of Our Website(s) for an aggregate group of customers, as well as to enforce Our download and password sharing policies (Terms And Conditions). We additionally will use the personal information of users whose membership has expired or has been cancelled in order to market Our services to these individuals in the future.
- We generally will use Your information for the purposes for which You specifically provide it, for example, to ensure payment for subscription services. We also use Your information for market research purposes – in order to increase Your (and other users’) experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing purposes.
- We will use any information You provide us with, actively or passively, in order to pursue You for intellectual property theft. If we deem the information to be useful to other parties seeking to bring you to justice for intellectual property infringement, we will provide your information to them or we may publish it.
- Special Cases
- It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers, Members or Modeling Applicants in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members, or information regarding Your use of the Services or Website(s) accessible through Our services for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
- To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Our Terms & Conditions or other user policies;
- To operate Our Services properly;
- To protect Ourselves, Our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about Our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- We specifically reserve the right to use any and all of your personally identifying information in order to protect our, or other companies, intellectual property rights. If we suspect that you have participated in copyright or trademark infringement, the we can and will use all information gathered about you in order to bring a lawsuit against you and to collect any judgment against you.
- Transmittals from Us
- We may send You periodic announcements including the details of Our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting use through Our Contact page or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails. If You opt out of these marketing emails, You may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to Your account.
- If You provide Your information to Us, use the Website(s), or subscribe to any of Our services, You will have created a commercial relationship with Us. In having done so, You understand that even unsolicited commercial email sent from Us or Our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
- Member Directories, and E-Mail Messaging
- Member Directories – We do maintain Member Directories.
- E-Mail Messaging – We provide E-Mail addresses for use by Members of Our Website(s) to contact Our support staff. Any information that You send via this E-Mail messaging system may not be secure, and should not be considered to be private information. You should use caution when sending any personal information through E-Mail and You should not transmit any information that You would not wish to see disclosed to the general public.
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems. Nevertheless, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party ‘hackers’ from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals, We are unable to guarantee that Our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite Our reasonable security measures.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information.
- We offer Our Members the opportunity to access or modify information provided during registration. To access or modify such information, Contact Our Customer Service Department.